Last week, Europatat travelled to Austin, Texas (USA), to be present at Potato Expo 2019, the largest conference and trade show for the potato industry in North America. The Potato Expo fair included numerous breakout sessions featuring experts from the potato industry, agriculture, and academic communities who discussed the latest trends, research and issues facing the fresh, chip, process and seed sectors.
On Wednesday 9 January, Europatat also attended the 2019 Potato Business Summit that included the following presentations:
• Economic Outlook: Stephen Nicholson, Rabobank
• Crop Input Outlook: Bob Trogele, PhD, AMVAC
• European Market Outlook: Cedric Porter, World Potato Markets
• Fresh Retail and Frozen Market Update: John Toaspern, Potatoes USA
• Farming Technology Outlook: Jason Tucker, John Deere
• Fresh-Potato Market Outlook: Mark Klompien, United Potato Growers of America
All the presentations are already available here.