MembersWhy become a member
Why become a member
Members of Europatat benefit from a wide range of services and advantages enabling them to get a grip on the many challenges that face the potato sector today: trade barriers, increasing concerns over food safety and environment, labelling, etc.
Among these services or advantages are:
- Having the ability to influence the European decision-making process and strengthen the position of the potato trade sector on the international trade scene;
- Having the ability to exchange views and develop common positions with colleagues engaged in similar activities;
- Enjoying the networking opportunities offered by an association with an international dimension;
- A regular Newsletter including the latest information on crucial developments in the potato trade and on European legislation affecting the potato supply chain;
- Services of a multilingual Brussels-based Secretariat for fast answers to key questions relating to the potato sector.
Membership fees for companies depend on their activity and volume from € 1.150 to € 6.900. More detailed information is available in the application form.
Membership of Europatat is reserved to European associations and companies involved in the potato trade, alternative options are available for operators from third countries or suppliers to the potato trade upon request.