Europatat is excited to announce that the 2021 edition of its annual Congress will be held on Thursday, 10th of June in a virtual format. Under the title “Stay connected – new strategies for the potato sector”, this special edition of the Europatat Congress will explore how the potato sector can benefit the most from digitalisation.
Confirmed speakers are:
- Ömer Atiker, International Consultant and Digital Expert
- Anthony Atlas, Head of Product and Growth ClimateAi
- Lilian Escalon, Director HZPC Europe
- Felipe Medina, Technical Secretary General of ASEDAS and member of the European Economic and Social Committee
- Liam Glennon, Chairperson of the Local Organising Committee of the World Potato Congress 2022, Dublin
Registration will open soon. Don’t miss it!